There’s not much I love more than a good recipe video. Watching other people make food is hypnotizing, inspiring, and eye opening. I’m especially interested when the food being prepared is plant-based and healthy.
I love seeing what different people eat and how they look at food.
Many of the YouTube channels I am subscribed to are focused on food or somehow related to food.
Food is life!
Today I want to share with you 10 of my favorite YouTube channels that inspire me to eat more deliciously, healthfully, and colorfully.
These are not the only channels I love related to food. I could probably make another video about 10 more that I love. Maybe I will.
Anyway, here they are in no particular order:
1. Jenny Mustard - Jenny makes super healthy, simple, yet elegant recipes and shares with us her food philosophies and habits. I’ve tried making her granola and her crisp bread and even though I didn’t have all of the same ingredients, both turned out great!
2. Holistic Habits - Sarah uses high quality whole foods to create delicious recipes that pack a nutritious punch. I loved her recipe for baked sweet potato rounds. So easy but SO GOOD.
3. Honey Bunch of Onion Tops - These recipes are sometimes simple and sometimes a bit more involved. They are always very impressive! Great for a parties or just regular life.
4. Deliciously Ella - Ella makes hearty and comforting recipes that are as decadent as they are good for the bod.
5. Mr. & Mrs. Vegan - These two advocate a whole starch low fat diet. I appreciate their quest for health as well as their quest for the most delicious food.
6. Cheap Lazy Vegan - Rose is all about eating cheap and lazy and vegan while at home and while traveling. Oh, also very healthy. Amazing!
7. Way of Gray - Sophie is a registered holistic nutritionist and gives us tips for being healthy as well as some simple and quick recipe ideas.
8. Megan Elizabeth - Megan was really the first YouTuber I ever watched and subscribed to. I still love watching her videos about mostly raw food recipes, travel, and health.
9. Fully Raw Kristina - Kristina was probably the second YouTuber I ever watched and subscribed to. Kristina’s recipes are as simple as a bowl of fruit to as complex as a raw vegan carrot cake. This girl turns fruits and veggies into any dish you’d want to eat, and makes it taste great.
10. Kristen Leo - Kristen vlogs and makes videos about traveling and being vegan. She has some inspiring “What I Eat in a Day” videos up from her travels, although she recently said she doesn’t enjoy making them and wants to go in a different direction. No worries, there are already plenty to watch!
What's your favorite healthy food inspiration? Please share in the comments, I am always looking for more! :)